Heiner Contemporary is located on the corner of Wisconsin Ave. and Reservoir Rd. NW., a few blocks north of bustling M street in the Georgetown neighborhood of Washington, DC. The gallery space is adjacent to Book Hill Park and the gardens at Dumbarton Oaks and is conveniently accessible via several major bus routes.
1675 Wisconsin Avenue NW
Washington, DC 20007
Tues – Saturday, 11am-6pm
& by appointment
Launched in May 2011, Heiner Contemporary is an art gallery that features emerging and mid-career artists working in a range of media. Through a dynamic exhibition schedule and public programs the gallery aims to:
- Forge strong connections between individuals and artists.
- Create a vibrant gathering place for people interested in the arts.
- Offer opportunities for collectors of any level to purchase artwork.
- Introduce DC to artists from around the country.
- Contribute to the artistic landscape by fostering dialogue about art and ideas.
- Engage visitors on both a visual and emotional level.
- Provide opportunities to learn about contemporary art.
- Support artists and their visions.
The gallery also offers comprehensive art advisory services for individuals and businesses. Heiner works closely with clients to select works of art that match their aesthetic preferences, budget, and space. Please contact us for more information or to schedule a consultation.